Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Top 3 Hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases

This week I decided to write a post about my top 3 hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases. When I decided to write this post I started to do a little bit of research on all the different hello Kitty iPhone cases available on the market today and I was absolutely shocked by the sheer number of them.

If you love hello Kitty and can't find a case that suits your personality then quite frankly you are not looking hard enough because there are absolutely tons of different cases from Silicon to hard plastic to even 3-D figure hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases.

From ones with crystals on them to ones with hello Kitty charms attached after all of my research I decided to stick to just very and here are my top three hello Kitty cases that will make your iPhone look incredible.

http://www.meanpod.com/pink-hello-kitty-iphone-4-case-307-p.asp

 Now I have to say the reason I chose this is my first case for my hello Kitty range is that it is Leopard's print I really am a big fan of leopard print and to incorporate that with hello Kitty and the colour pink I just couldn't help myself but choose this one as my first case in my top three it has a really cool design that incorporates hello Kitty bows into the leopard print design and has little cheeky hello Kitty is that stick out over the top of the iPhone that give it that real piece of character this is got to be my favourite hello Kitty iPhone four case.

http://www.meanpod.com/white-hello-kitty-iphone-4-case-308-p.asp

Now I know what you're thinking this is a bit of a boring hello Kitty iPhone 4 case to be in the top three well I can't disagree with you more about that I absolutely love the elegance and simple style of this case it really does capture the simple character that is hello Kitty I really love the 3-D bow that is stuck to the top of the case and the way its still has those cute little use at the top of the case.

If you're looking for a way to really protect your iPhone 4 from damage but want to show everyone what a hello Kitty fan you are then I would choose this case as it sticks to the original hello Kitty look.

There is nothing quite like the original style of hello Kitty sometimes the original is always the best.

http://www.meanpod.com/3d-pink-hello-kitty-iphone-4--4s-case-300-p.asp

Now I'm going to finish in style there is something about this 3-D hello Kitty iPhone four case that really captured my imagination it looks like it should be a figurine that stands on your shelf rather than an actual iPhone case it's incredible the way they've managed to design it to the only look like a figure of hello Kitty but also protect your iPhone 4 from damage and still make it a usable case.

I absolutely love this design and am really impressed with the way it is being put together it has got to be one of my all-time favourite hello Kitty case is the way you can implement the hello Kitty character with your iPhone is quite incredible and I am a massive fan of it.

I found all of these cool hello Kitty iPhone 4 cases at this website below
http://www.meanpod.com/hello-kitty-iphone-4-cases-30-c.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment